Royal Caribbean Lied and Deceived us

genesis40

Give this OP a break..!! The post was at 11:30pm last night...is it possible that maybe this person went to bed after posting and works a 9 to 5 job that prohibits using the computer during business hours? Maybe the OP is responsible for other obligations since the late night posting approximately 15 hours ago? We all don't have the luxury of spending all of our time perusing and commenting on CC. Give this OP a chance to respond to the questions before criticizing and being suspicious of the intent/purpose of the post. Lets all be helpful instead of critical of someone that is a first time poster. Remember, we were all at one time a first time poster?...were you given the courtesy of helpful and patient advice?..if so, extend it to this OP.

Again, the OP only made the post last night. Unless he/she is staring at the screen watching this very thread for replies it may be a day or two before he/she revisits to address the questions. Not everyone lives on this board 24/7.

I made no criticism about them not responding yet. I simply said I'm wary of the post. I'll be more clear. This person joined cruise critic yesterday and made exactly 1 post EVER, this one that's being discussed.

I'm not saying they're lying or that its a fake post, I actually look forward to hearing more about the situation and I'm cool with OP not responding for until next week. I'm just saying I am wary of the post based on the history of the OP. Personally if you're not wary of such a thing, I'm be tempted to welcome you to the internet.

I have no skin in the game but the OP will most likely not be back.:eek:

It's commonplace to post incendiary statements (and not just on this website) and NEVER come back.:rolleyes:

It doesn't necessarily mean that they are trolls either. Maybe they just want to vent and they are not looking for answers.:(

I made no criticism about them not responding yet. I simply said I'm wary of the post. I'll be more clear. This person joined cruise critic yesterday and made exactly 1 post EVER, this one that's being discussed.

I'm not saying they're lying or that its a fake post, I actually look forward to hearing more about the situation and I'm cool with OP not responding for until next week. I'm just saying I am wary of the post based on the history of the OP. Personally if you're not wary of such a thing, I'm be tempted to welcome you to the internet.

For what it's worth, we were on serenade in jan for a b2b and what OP described did happen. Many cabins were affected and unusuable. We got off the day after it happened so I have no firsthand information about how the situation for embarking cruisers in those cabins was handled.