Pools on the Grand Princess

bbqbears

I saw comments re: the pools on the Grand in other threads. We are new to Princess and will be sailing r/t NYC (New England/Canada) 10/10/04. Just wondering what we can expect re: the pools. Someone commented the "so called" indoor pool. What does that mean? My assumption was that the "indoor pool" is in a heated area,and that the water would be reasonably warm. Am I wrong? Given our itinerary and that it will be October, I'm guessing we won't really be able to swim, as the water will be too cold. Correct? Is there any reason then to bring a bathing suit?

Thanks for your input.

Kathy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;10;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Until we sail on the Grand Princess

The Calypso pool on the Grand has a roof that can be closed -- an on one particularly windy day in the Carribean recently, it did close. Hot tubs are 24/7 as are pools -- can't speak to what the temp might be on any cruise. Bring the suit and enjoy.

J

Archived