Transferring booking to TA

Good luck, and please report back. It's been a while since I used that, so I'm curious if it still works.

About 8 hours after the automated reply I did get a request for more information about the transfer from the agencytransfer e-mail address. At the same time I replied to the e-mail confirmation (reservationtransfers@rccl.com) I received from my initial request. I'm not sure which one prompted action but this morning the transfer was apparently processed (have yet to confirm with TA).

About 8 hours after the automated reply I did get a request for more information about the transfer from the agencytransfer e-mail address. At the same time I replied to the e-mail confirmation (reservationtransfers@rccl.com) I received from my initial request. I'm not sure which one prompted action but this morning the transfer was apparently processed (have yet to confirm with TA).

Not sure how the reservation shows up on your version of Royal's website, but on the US version, we can see the travel agent assigned to the booking.

Not sure how the reservation shows up on your version of Royal's website, but on the US version, we can see the travel agent assigned to the booking.

I'm on the US version and it does show the TA, but they are on the West Coast and have not processed it yet and so it doesn't show up on the TA's site. I'll be happy once I get the invoice from the TA.:cool:

I'm on the US version and it does show the TA, but they are on the West Coast and have not processed it yet and so it doesn't show up on the TA's site. I'll be happy once I get the invoice from the TA.:cool:

I'd say it's a done deal.:)