email from RC ??

Our cruise is on the 5th...this Monday. I got an email from RC today telling us what time each deck checks in. Ive never gotten an email like this before, before getting on the ship. Has anyone else gotten one of these and how serious are they about each deck having its own time to check in? Should I be concerned?

Also, does anyone know how to track the weather for the bahamas?

And, has anyone bought the wifi for your cabin. Its 20$ a day and just wondering if its worth it, is the connection slow, etc.

Our cruise is on the 5th...this Monday. I got an email from RC today telling us what time each deck checks in. Ive never gotten an email like this before, before getting on the ship. Has anyone else gotten one of these and how serious are they about each deck having its own time to check in? Should I be concerned?

Also, does anyone know how to track the weather for the bahamas?

And, has anyone bought the wifi for your cabin. Its 20$ a day and just wondering if its worth it, is the connection slow, etc.

Those e mails are common and have not been enforced on sailings from North America.

... And, has anyone bought the wifi for your cabin. Its 20$ a day and just wondering if its worth it, is the connection slow, etc.

Not sure what ship, guessing Majesty or Enchantment. No WiFi in staterooms on Majesty. Slow on both ships. Wait until you are on board to purchase if you have a C&A discount.