IOS Cabin 1400

Hey everyone! After all my cruises this will be only my second with a balcony. I was on Deck 7 and the Royal Caribbean agent I have been dealing with said Cabin 1400 was better. An extra large balcony. Anyone of experience, not necessarily with this cabin, but even having a cabin that is all the way aft?

Thanks for any help!

That stateroom has a much larger balcony than side facing balconies in the same category. There is some ship superstructure in the view and you cannot see directly down to the water because you are set back from the aft end of the ship.

Hey everyone! After all my cruises this will be only my second with a balcony. I was on Deck 7 and the Royal Caribbean agent I have been dealing with said Cabin 1400 was better. An extra large balcony. Anyone of experience, not necessarily with this cabin, but even having a cabin that is all the way aft?

Thanks for any help!

We had 1400 on Liberty and it was a fantastic cabin. It's a bit of walk to the aft, but totally worth it. The corner aft balcony is wonderful and offers amazing views :) The cabin itself is fine, larger than a D1 but smaller than a JS with a typical bathroom. Grab this cabin if you can - it is always in demand and booked a long time in advance :)