Price droo

heatheranderson13

If the price goes down on your room prior to final payment date then yes they will honor it. Just give them a call and they will adjust the price. Be sure to first look at the perks you were given originally and what is being offered today. This could be impacted.

If it is after final payment date then no they do not have to honor it but often will give you some of it back in OBC or if a room category above yours has come down you can score a nice upgrade for just a few dollars

Final payment was made when we booked. I have emailed the guy I deal with. We will see what he says

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

By final payment, it is meant to mean the day the balance is due, regardless of when you paid. That date can vary based on the type of room and the website country.

Edit: It is meant to mean? I swear I haven't been drinking.

Edited by Jane Don
Blonde

We have taken advantage twice when the cruise price dropped on our upcoming cruise. The last time the day before final payment was due. We were also told that if it drops further we can get an upgrade if one is available. So I will keep check for further price drops.