Any Info Please

Grumm

Booked on the Legend for July 2006. For the first time, we have booked a junior suite. Can anyone let me know what extras are offered? For example, is the balcony big enough for loungers as well as chairs? Any other "perks" we should know about?

Thanks in anticipation.

Alan

Booked on the Legend for July 2006. For the first time, we have booked a junior suite. Can anyone let me know what extras are offered? For example, is the balcony big enough for loungers as well as chairs? Any other "perks" we should know about?

Thanks in anticipation.

Alan

Alan,

You will love the JS :) I can't speak for the Legend, but we had a JS on the Radiance and thought it was terrific. There are a few "extras" included - you get 2 cruise credits for booking a suiteand you get priority embarkation - not to mention the size of the suite and the balcony. Our balcony on the Radiance could have easily accommodated a lounger, although we didn't ask for one. The one perk you won't have access to is the Concierge Lounge - we managed just fine without it ;)

Enjoy your cruise!

You won't miss a concierge lounge because the LOS doesn't have one. We are going to be in a Royal Family Suite on the LOS in December and would like it if there was a concierge lounge but it is also reflected in the price that there are fewer perks on this ship than on some of the newer ones.

Archived