help with ES booking change

crabbdock

I booked 3 of us in a cabin just 20 hours ago. My friend just told me, he can go now.. Will Carnival let me move into a cabin with him? Will I loose my entire deposit, or just the $50 for changing rooms? Will they charge a fee for moving my first 2 cabin mates to a cabin for 2? Just wondering if this is possible and how much it will cost?? Thank you for any help..

I don't know if you will get charged anything since you're not changing names, just rearranging. But you will owe more since you will now have only 2 in one room and the expense for the other room as well. You will not be able to downgrade to a lower class of cabin. I would call ASAP and see what they say.

Edited by firemanbobswife

I called Carnival, the pvp I talked to said, I could move to another cabin with NO penalty, and the other two could move to a 2 person cabin with NO penalty, as long as it was the same category or higher.....Just hope I get the SAME answer when I call to do the change...LOL

I called Carnival, the pvp I talked to said, I could move to another cabin with NO penalty, and the other two could move to a 2 person cabin with NO penalty, as long as it was the same category or higher.....Just hope I get the SAME answer when I call to do the change...LOL

Good news! That's what I was thinking initially and then I started to doubt myself. The first choice is usually the right one.