Booked on Magic after dry-dock - no excursions available

cndwelch

We are booked on Magic 3/6/2016, the first cruise after dry-dock. We are not able to book excursions yet, the Carnival site states "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this sailing." We've been booked for over 2 weeks (didn't know about the dry-dock until after we booked) - has anyone else had this issue? I'm a little nervous since we're going during spring break.

I also read somewhere that the itinerary changed for this sailing. :confused:

Carnival makes plenty of money on excursions so you better believe they will have plenty to offer.

I''d be more concerned sailing the week a ship comes out of drydock than I would be about the excursion offerings.

I wouldn't sweat it.

Believe me, Carnival is NOT going to lose their opportunity to make money off of you.:p

However, you should check out the ports of call board, and check out reviews of local vendors. They are reputable and guarantee to get you back in time.

Also, this will save you a TON of money.:D:D

We are on the Magic in July. Cannot wait!!!!

It's very odd. We're booked for August 2016 and there were excursions listed before the site started having problems. That could be the issue. Many people have had bookings disappear, myself included, in the last two weeks. The bookings still exist but only Carnival and my PVP have access to them. I can't do anything. They've been saying it should be fixed within 24-48 hours but its been 10 days. It's mainly Magic bookings, but I have seen others in different ships say they were also having problems. Did you try calling about it?

Edited by E&B