Dream parties

jennifer1t

Haven't cruised in a while and I am reading about white parties and 80's parties..... Do any of y'all know where I can find a list of parties that will be on my cruise. Id like to be prepared for them beforehand.

Cruising on the dream December 13

Jenn

Only one I know for sure is the Mardi Gras. It's normally in the lobby bar/atrium. There's also a Mardi Gras themed production show the same night. Beads are thrown and the dancers/singers also are in the lobby/atrium. I always take my beads and Mardi Gras mask to wear. Also a Mexican themed one night on the Lido. I've ask before about exact list and was told it varies from ship to ship. As for the all white, it's normally just in certain bars/nightclubs and if your dressed in all white you get, I think, a $1.00 off drinks during a certain time. Hope this helps.

Was just on Dream last week. There were two deck parties - Red Frog beach party and Blue Iguana Mexican fiesta party (they had a late night Mexican buffet in lido area that night). There was a Mardi Gras party in atrium where they tossed beads. They did an 80s night - Ocean Plaza had 80s music trivia game (hosts were dressed in crazy 80s outfits) and then Black Jack Band played 80s music. The club also had 80s hour. And one night the club had White Night p, $1 off a particular vodka brand drinks that night if had white on.