New Years formal night?

LREcruise02

Can anyone who has sailed over New Years Eve tell me if they will make that night one of the formal nights? We are on the Conquest leaving 12/26 and have 2 port days, 1 sea day, 2 more port days then 2 sea days. NYE falls on our last port day which is Aruba from 8-4. Just wondering if I should pack for 2 formal nights only or 3 including NYE. Thanks in advance!

We have been on multiple NYE cruises, I don't believe they changed any of the normal formal nights. A few it just landed on it. But some people want to dress up on that night also and did so. For me being on deck, jammed packed I always change into comfortable clothes.

If you want to see what NYE was like last year on the Breeze check out our video.

Can anyone who has sailed over New Years Eve tell me if they will make that night one of the formal nights? We are on the Conquest leaving 12/26 and have 2 port days, 1 sea day, 2 more port days then 2 sea days. NYE falls on our last port day which is Aruba from 8-4. Just wondering if I should pack for 2 formal nights only or 3 including NYE. Thanks in advance!

On the NYEs cruises I've been on, they did have a formal night on New Year's Eve. Then it's off to the big party on lido!!!