Post cruise luggage storage in San Francisco

laughalot

There is no storage at Pier 27 that I know of (was just there in Sept. and it's a nice facility), but you can have luggage stored at Pier 39 for $5 a bag. It's about a mile and you can grab a taxi from the cruise terminal. Go to the California Welcome Center located on Level 2 at Pier 39 (there are elevators). They are open between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., and said to have limited space, so I imagine the earlier you arrive, the better. There are no lockers available on the property. Here is a link to the Pier 39 website (FAQs): http://www.pier39.com/home/pier-info/frequently-asked-questions/#handicap. Have a great cruise! :)

Have you thought about booking a day room in a local hotel?

I assume you want to store your luggage for the day as you are flying out later. My apologies for posting if I am wrong.

This is a dearer option than just luggage storage but then you can enjoy your day, shower, change...before going to the airport. We were going to do this in Sydney last year before we decided to just add on an extra couple of days.

Have you thought about booking a day room in a local hotel?

I assume you want to store your luggage for the day as you are flying out later. My apologies for posting if I am wrong.

This is a dearer option than just luggage storage but then you can enjoy your day, shower, change...before going to the airport. We were going to do this in Sydney last year before we decided to just add on an extra couple of days.

Thanks for the suggestion. We have 2 nights at a SF hotel before we cruise so I may ask them when we are there if they can do this for us. We do have a long trip home and a shower and change before hand would be nice.