DAWN Dailies, Nov 15 (sorry missing days 1 and 2

pathubia

Thank you so much for sharing! I noticed that you arrived in Cozumel and Costa Maya at 7 a.m. - were you expecting that? Heading out on the Dawn soon and the schedule calls for 8 a.m.; the dailies from last winter also has have 8 a.m. for those ports.

Also, were you expecting to tender in Honduras? I was thinking we would dock there.

Thanks so much!

Thank you so much for sharing! I noticed that you arrived in Cozumel and Costa Maya at 7 a.m. - were you expecting that? Heading out on the Dawn soon and the schedule calls for 8 a.m.; the dailies from last winter also has have 8 a.m. for those ports.

Also, were you expecting to tender in Honduras? I was thinking we would dock there.

Thanks so much!

We wound up docking in Roatan. We beat the Jade there and didn't have to tender. We docked there back in January, too

We did have to be back on the ship by 230 in Costa Maya, that was earlier that I expected too. Not sure if that is something new for this itinerary.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

We wound up docking in Roatan. We beat the Jade there and didn't have to tender. We docked there back in January, too

We did have to be back on the ship by 230 in Costa Maya, that was earlier that I expected too. Not sure if that is something new for this itinerary.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Forums mobile app

I noticed those things, too. But our itinerary is different than everyone else's for some reason, we have Belize and Honduras swapped. I figured maybe the times were different too. I'm assuming it depends on how many ships are in port that day whether or not you tender? We have 3 other ships in Belize and 2 others in Honduras so I guess we will have to wait and see.

Did they mention why the arrival and depart times changed for Cozumel and Costa Maya?

Also, did they have you move clocks forward or backward at all? We are doing a private excursion in Belize and the paperwork says that Belize is usually 1-2 hour difference from ship time, but from what I can tell, it is the same time as NOLA at this time of the year.

Did they mention why the arrival and depart times changed for Cozumel and Costa Maya?

Also, did they have you move clocks forward or backward at all? We are doing a private excursion in Belize and the paperwork says that Belize is usually 1-2 hour difference from ship time, but from what I can tell, it is the same time as NOLA at this time of the year.

As far as I know, they never explained why they changed the arrival or departure times. I was up early in Roatan. We were scheduled to tender in, but we were allowed to dock (YIPPEE) I was down at the customer service desk and even though we were docked about 20 people (just while I was there) either called or came down looking for their tender tickets.

We never changed the time on the ship. It was explained that it was because we would have to change the time 4 times. My advise, wear a watch. People that were counting on their cell phones for the time were getting all mxed up.

One more note, the illusionist, David DaVinci is now on his vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give an update as I am disembarking now. We did arrive at 7 in both Cozumel and Costa Maya and for us it worked out ok other than the pouring rain at 7 am in Costa Maya. On board at 2:30 for Costa Maya.

We docked in Roatan and I think if a ship is scheduled to tender and they arrive first, they can dock first and let as many passengers off as possible before the other ship comes in to port. The ship we were in port with did that.

Unrelated, we are walking off with our luggage on the Dawn this morning and at 9:44 are still in a line that stretches around the ship. Customs took more than an hour to clear the ship this morning. They just now called the first color tags.

I wonder why all these trips seem to be changing port times? Both of those ports are just beach days for us but we are not early risers on vacation.

Any chance you want to post the dailies sometime this week? We leave in two weeks and would love to see them!! At least the activity and dining pages.

Edited by mickev99

I wonder why all these trips seem to be changing port times? Both of those ports are just beach days for us but we are not early risers on vacation.

Any chance you want to post the dailies sometime this week? We leave in two weeks and would love to see them!! At least the activity and dining pages.

Sorry I didn't keep them, but if you have specific questions I am happy to try to answer them.

Did you see the dailies that I posted above? Again, sorry I lost day one and two.