Bottomless Bubbles Unopened Can Question...

marley22

It's been over a year and half since I've cruised. Last time on, I used to go to the bar using my bottomless bubbles card and I was allowed grab a can of soda without it being opened and I would take it back to my room for later in the day/night or whenever.

Anyone know if they still allow that?

Thanks.

On the ships I've had this on (Conquest, Liberty, and Dream), I was not given a can of soda. The bartender would open a can and pour it in a glass; any soda that was remaining would be left in the can for the next drink order.

The problem with this is that the cokes are typically not cold; they're room temp (from my experience). Also, you're not really getting a full coke--though you can get as many as you want. No cokes back to the room unless you buy the drink, unfortunately.

On the ships I've had this on (Conquest, Liberty, and Dream), I was not given a can of soda. The bartender would open a can and pour it in a glass; any soda that was remaining would be left in the can for the next drink order.

The problem with this is that the cokes are typically not cold; they're room temp (from my experience). Also, you're not really getting a full coke--though you can get as many as you want. No cokes back to the room unless you buy the drink, unfortunately.

With BB, you can take it back to the room, it just has to be in a cup. FWIW, the tumblers that they sell hold exactly 1 can of pop without ice. If you are getting it for later, though, it will go flat :(