Aruba Jeep Rental - 12/25/15

BAD1114

Port of call for Christmas for the Oosterdam will be the beautiful island of Aruba. You just can't go there and not have a jeep but I'm having a difficult time reserving one. Any suggestions on who to try? Back up plan is an ATV. Don't have much time to reserve as cruise is in two weeks. Ugh.

I just responded to this same question about someone looking to reserve a car on tripadvisor 12/25-12/31.

Honestly at this late date, IF there are any vehicles available, I would be surprised if any agency rented you a car or jeep for anything less than 3 days, more than likely a week.

My best suggestion is to contact each and every car rental agency on the island via email and inquire what, if anything they have available for a one day rental and price.

Reserving well in advance, we have had success renting vehicles Christmas week but on one of those occasions we did not. We reserved two vehicles for our family of 13. When the pickup date arrived the agency only had one vehicle available, the other vehicle was not turned in until 2 days later. YES we had reserved in September for Christmas week. IT DID NOT MATTER.

Even IF you do find a vehicle, have a plan B in case the rental is not available when you go to pick it up.

Good luck. :)