Here are Funtimes for Carnival Sensation 4 Day Bahamas

marley22

I have attached the Funtimes for all 4 days for Sensation for Bahamas. Day 3 of Nassau is missing the side strip, sorry.

I am posting these because I know I am one of those people that wanted just an idea of what was going on before hand. I tried looking for some for 6 months before the cruise and never found anything current.

Enjoy! Hope it helps someone!

Day 1 Inside.pdf

Day 1 Outside.pdf

Day 2 Freeport Inside.pdf

Day 2 Freeport Outside.pdf

Day 3 Nassau Inside.pdf

Day 3 Nassau Outside.pdf

Day 4 Sea Day Inside.pdf

Day 4 Seaday Outside.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

We're also cruising on Jan 17th! So excited and ready!

I noticed the Fun Times mentioned mosquitos in Freeport and Nassau...were they bad to the point where you did wear long sleeves? Was that everywhere (beach etc)

Thanks again for the PDFs

We're also cruising on Jan 17th! So excited and ready!

I noticed the Fun Times mentioned mosquitos in Freeport and Nassau...were they bad to the point where you did wear long sleeves? Was that everywhere (beach etc)

Thanks again for the PDFs

I didn't notice them that bad, but it was also raining both days in ports, so that might have had something to do with it. I wore shorts and tshirt along with everyone else.

I did notice a lot of Bees in Freeport near shrubs and things. Also, there were a lot on the lido deck because of the sweet drinks being made. No one got stung, but just be aware.

Another cruiser for the 17th here! Thanks for this post it was really helpful! My kids now have a solid plan for which evenings they will be abandoning me for the kids' parties. I think I did a good job pretending to be all broken up about it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, hope you had as much fun on our cruise last week as we did. Now we all pay for fun in the sun, with some winter reality :cool:

By chance do any of you have any pictures of video of my husband and I dancing on the lido deck on sea day around 1pm We were dancing and unable to do any pics. I know I saw several people with phones so I am hoping someone can send me some pics or video's. Email them to me at tammy@bibivu.com

Thank you!! Stay warm and safe!

• 3 years later...