last minute questions for Celebration!!

Going to the Caribbean in a few weeks on Celebration and have a few questions!

:)

Can any one confirm what sort of plug adaptor we will need?

Do they do a late check out of cabin and if so how much?

Is there a facility to leave hand luggage on board on the last day?

Hi there we are just back we had a late check out cabin it cost £35 and well worth it we couldn't keep our cabin but it was on the same deck we didn't have to leave our cabin till 10 instead of 9 like everyone else and just transferred down to the other cabin. There was a three pin uk socket as well as a 2 pin continental and I think a 2 pin flat us type. On the last day you can leave your hand baggage in the library you will get a ticket and a crew member stays with it all the time.

Hi there we are just back we had a late check out cabin it cost £35 and well worth it we couldn't keep our cabin but it was on the same deck we didn't have to leave our cabin till 10 instead of 9 like everyone else and just transferred down to the other cabin. There was a three pin uk socket as well as a 2 pin continental and I think a 2 pin flat us type. On the last day you can leave your hand baggage in the library you will get a ticket and a crew member stays with it all the time.

Hi Shirley, hope you had a great time on Celebration :)

Hi we kept the cabin till 3pm the coach picked us up at 3.30 so it was perfect. Linda we had a wonderful time it was pretty much perfect. Groove thing were in Horizons pension cruiser I have just got out all my cruise news mags so any other questions fire away all the groups were brilliant especially Protege in liberties