Celebrity Silhouette June 19, 2016 Baltic Cruise

rhertzberg

• 4 weeks later...

We haven't booked yet-- very soon. I've been looking into the various tour options. Have you looked into Alla tours? They offer a very good three day tour of St Petersburg.

Btw, we're Bob and Bill. We dud celebrity reflection transatlantic from Rome to Miami in November 2013.

For SPB we've looked at what seems like all of them and still haven't made up our minds. Looking now at a customized tour that includes a few more art museums than the standard. I like Alla's tours and they've been very responsive to questions. A few people have posted itineraries on the other roll call with really great pricing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello -

We are doing the June 7th Baltic Capitals Cruise to Stockholm. So we will be disembarking as you start your adventure.

We did a lot of research and found (and booked with) this tour operator in SPB.. They get RAVES from TripAdvisor and others:

https://st-petersburg-tours.ru/st-petersburg-tours

They also offer their own tours in Berlin, etc.

Have a GREAT time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I've contacted the highly-rated Original Berlin Walks, http://www.berlinwalks.de, about a small, active, private excursion to Berlin.

From their description...

"With a pick-up directly from the cruise terminal the driver will take us to Berlin in air-conditioned comfort, providing everyone with a complimentary bottle of water, and allowing for a small break as well during the 2.5-3 hours drive on the Autobahn from the coast to the city.

The guide would join you upon arrival in Berlin and start approx. 7 hours of sightseeing at beautiful Charlottenburg Palace. We will certainly not let you leave Berlin without having seen the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall, the site of Hitler’s bunker and many other places big and small. As the driver will be at your disposal the whole day you can also easily choose how much walking and driving you would like to do.

As all our guides are trained historians as well as long-term residents of Berlin and all of them lovers of the city, there is nothing you cannot ask them and relying on their experience you can be sure that you won’t miss anything in this big city. You will probably even find yourself repeating many odd facts and entertaining stories that you have picked up during the day with us to your friends back home. It goes without saying that all the guides are fluent English-speakers – and just as efficient in German."

For six people, the total price is €1140 including the driver and a minibus for the day, up to 7 hours with our guide, and all taxes and insurance. Not included are lunch, drinks, and snacks. Any museum admissions would also be additional, but frankly I don't think there's much time for any quality museum visits.

If interested or have questions you can email me at jaysonlf at gmail dot com.

Thanks! -Jayson

Hello. I've contacted the highly-rated Original Berlin Walks, http://www.berlinwalks.de, about a small, active, private excursion to Berlin.

From their description...

"With a pick-up directly from the cruise terminal the driver will take us to Berlin in air-conditioned comfort, providing everyone with a complimentary bottle of water, and allowing for a small break as well during the 2.5-3 hours drive on the Autobahn from the coast to the city.

The guide would join you upon arrival in Berlin and start approx. 7 hours of sightseeing at beautiful Charlottenburg Palace. We will certainly not let you leave Berlin without having seen the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall, the site of Hitler’s bunker and many other places big and small. As the driver will be at your disposal the whole day you can also easily choose how much walking and driving you would like to do.

As all our guides are trained historians as well as long-term residents of Berlin and all of them lovers of the city, there is nothing you cannot ask them and relying on their experience you can be sure that you won’t miss anything in this big city. You will probably even find yourself repeating many odd facts and entertaining stories that you have picked up during the day with us to your friends back home. It goes without saying that all the guides are fluent English-speakers – and just as efficient in German."

For six people, the total price is €1140 including the driver and a minibus for the day, up to 7 hours with our guide, and all taxes and insurance. Not included are lunch, drinks, and snacks. Any museum admissions would also be additional, but frankly I don't think there's much time for any quality museum visits.

If interested or have questions you can email me at jaysonlf at gmail dot com.

Thanks! -Jayson

Sounds like a very comprehensive itinerary, however, we've already been to Berlin. I think our day in Warnemunde will be spent on a local tour.

Thanks,

Bob

• 2 months later...
Hey!

Guillaume and Martin here, will be spending our honeymoon on the cruise. Can't wait!

Congrats Guillaume and Martin! We'll be celebrating our one year anniversary on the ship too.

Just a few more weeks....:)

Hey!

Guillaume and Martin here, will be spending our honeymoon on the cruise. Can't wait!

Congrats to you.!! We're looking forward to the cruise. We're Bob and Bill from Sarasota, Florida.