Galaxy vs Canon SX410 vs Nikon L840

Hello! I'm going on an inside passage Alaskan cruise this summer. I'm considering purchasing a camera for the trip that will allow me to take decent pictures of glaciers, etc. I'm also considering doing one of the excursions where you take a helicopter ride to a sled dog camp. However, considering my price range I'm not sure if a camera I could purchase would be much better than my phone. So... can anyone tell me if these would be any better than my phone? The phone will be a Galaxy S7 (so I'll assume the camera features will be close to the S6), the cameras I'm considering are the Canon SX410 and the Nikon Coolpix L840. Thanks for the advice!

Hello! I'm going on an inside passage Alaskan cruise this summer. I'm considering purchasing a camera for the trip that will allow me to take decent pictures of glaciers, etc. I'm also considering doing one of the excursions where you take a helicopter ride to a sled dog camp. However, considering my price range I'm not sure if a camera I could purchase would be much better than my phone. So... can anyone tell me if these would be any better than my phone? The phone will be a Galaxy S7 (so I'll assume the camera features will be close to the S6), the cameras I'm considering are the Canon SX410 and the Nikon Coolpix L840. Thanks for the advice!

I'm not going to get into whihc is better but I can assure you that either camera will provide much better photos than your phone.