4B interior vs 4G. Im sooo confused?

First time cruiser leaving next month on the Victory. I am looming at the deck plans trying to figure out the difference between a 4 g interior, more specifically a lido deck room vs. A riveria deck room. Both interior, no windows. Is one bigger? What are the advantages of moving up.

Cabins are, most likely, identical. The only difference is the location. Being on a higher deck is more desirable, to lots of folks, as it puts you closer to the Lido Deck, and the "action". Also, however, most people feel that the on a higher deck, you'll feel the "motion of the ocean" more. I personally haven't noticed enough difference to be concerned with, but if you're prone to motion sickness, you might want to consider this. ;)

"SKY"

Cabins are, most likely, identical. The only difference is the location. Being on a higher deck is more desirable, to lots of folks, as it puts you closer to the Lido Deck, and the "action". Also, however, most people feel that the on a higher deck, you'll feel the "motion of the ocean" more. I personally haven't noticed enough difference to be concerned with, but if you're prone to motion sickness, you might want to consider this. ;)

"SKY"

My husband prefers the lower deck, midship due to less movement. He has never gotten seasick on a big ship, but psychologically feels that if it gets really, really rough, he has a safe haven. We don't care to be on upper decks. We get more exercise walking to places from Riviera. The only time we take the elevator is when we go to Lido.