Children and minimum age cabana question?

Hello! We will be on Allure in June 2016 with our adult children and grandkids, ranging in ages from 9 months to 12 years....we've rented cabanas on Labadee before at Barefoot Beach, and had planned to do so again this time, however, when I looked at the cabanas online, there is a note that the minimum age requirement is 4 years old.

Last time we were there, the youngest granddaughter was 7, so age was not an issue. This time, in addition to the 9 month old, there will be a 2 1/2 yo.

We will have to rent 2 cabanas, regardless, as there will be more than 12 of us.

Obviously, the family with the infant and toddler won't be sitting still in the cabana very much, but it would be a good place for them to stow their belongings, feed the infant, and get into the shade periodically. Will RCCL let them use it, if they have wristbands? Or will the children's ages prohibit any use of the cabanas?

Advice, and/or opinions and suggestions, please, fellow cruisers?

Thanks!

Stateparent

Hello! We will be on Allure in June 2016 with our adult children and grandkids, ranging in ages from 9 months to 12 years....we've rented cabanas on Labadee before at Barefoot Beach, and had planned to do so again this time, however, when I looked at the cabanas online, there is a note that the minimum age requirement is 4 years old.

Last time we were there, the youngest granddaughter was 7, so age was not an issue. This time, in addition to the 9 month old, there will be a 2 1/2 yo.

We will have to rent 2 cabanas, regardless, as there will be more than 12 of us.

Obviously, the family with the infant and toddler won't be sitting still in the cabana very much, but it would be a good place for them to stow their belongings, feed the infant, and get into the shade periodically. Will RCCL let them use it, if they have wristbands? Or will the children's ages prohibit any use of the cabanas?

Advice, and/or opinions and suggestions, please, fellow cruisers?

Thanks!

Stateparent

They only issue 6 wristbands per cabana so I would suggest checking with Royal about a couple extra wristbands for the young ones.

As an aside are you aware that they have in readied the price of the cabanas to around $500.

I had heard the prices had been raised, though at the moment they appear to be $395 for BB on our sailing....which still is kind of ridiculous, for a few hours of shade at the beach. However, having had melanoma, it's not an option for me.

Any particular advice about which cabana to rent (or which to avoid) with a toddler in mind?