Pacific Sky April15th 2006

bigpud

Hi BigPud

My sister and I are booked on this cruise (our first) and are very excited. She lives in the UK and I am in Brisbane so we are meeting up and then cruising.

We are not really sure what to expect, but am hoping for good weather, interesting shore tours and I have heard the food is excellent.

So nice to chat to someone who is also going on the same cruise! I am not sure about what happens with flights, when we book shore tours, when we need to get VISA's etc or anything like that so if you have done this before, get ready for me to pick your brain!!

Bec:)

Hi BigPud

My sister and I are booked on this cruise (our first) and are very excited. She lives in the UK and I am in Brisbane so we are meeting up and then cruising.

We are not really sure what to expect, but am hoping for good weather, interesting shore tours and I have heard the food is excellent.

So nice to chat to someone who is also going on the same cruise! I am not sure about what happens with flights, when we book shore tours, when we need to get VISA's etc or anything like that so if you have done this before, get ready for me to pick your brain!!

Bec:)

:cool:

Hi Bec,I dont know alot but this may help.The flights are arranged 55 days before travelling.You do have some say I think so you can go a few days earlier or stay on a few days in Singapore.We are flying from Perth.You book the shore tours from the tour desk on the boat.They list them and there are about 5 catagories to choose from ie shopping adventure,historical,beachetc.The visas are arranged for you,I am pretty sure you just need the passport to be valid for six months after leaving Singapore.Have you seen the P and O website?,has some more info.Will be in touch....Philippa

We're doing the East and West cruise from the 25th march, 06. You won't need visas as you're only gone a short time. Our flight was included in the price which I book in March this year. We decided to stay in Singapore for 5 days before cruising. Looking forward to it all. (haven't come across any posts that are leaving around this time either!!!)

Archived