Pearl Harbor

cruiseagain2

I contacted Roberts Tours to ask if they pick up form the ship but they said that they only pick up form hotels ?

Just looked at the website, and if you indicate your ship and sail date, it will show you the tours which are available on all the islands for your ship and sailing. I can see a PH/City Tour offered on disembark day with drop off either at Waikiki or airport for those who have flights after 5:30. Price $58.

Just looked at the website, and if you indicate your ship and sail date, it will show you the tours which are available on all the islands for your ship and sailing. I can see a PH/City Tour offered on disembark day with drop off either at Waikiki or airport for those who have flights after 5:30. Price $58.

We will only be there for a day on Crown Princess so were hoping to be picked up from and returned to the ship.

We will only be there for a day on Crown Princess so were hoping to be picked up from and returned to the ship.

You need to go into the Robert's website and pull up your ship and sail date. I see two sail dates for Crown Princess. It shows there is a PH/City Tour at 9:00 am to 3:30 on your Honolulu day in port. $58. It would be picking up and returning you you to the ship.

Are you having problems finding this on their website?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The last time we went to Oahu, we booked all of our tours with robertshawaii.com and discoverhawaiitours.com

They were both amazing companies to deal with. On time and the drivers were very knowledgeable. Check out the web pages. They have all kinds of tours to choose from.:)