Cooking Class in (or near) Civitavecchia

ctnurse

We are looking for a family friendly cooking class the day we are in Civitavecchia.

We are looking for something relaxing and fun to break up the days of touring. Anyone have any recommendations? Everything I have found goes into Rome, which defeats the purpose of relaxing. :)

We are looking for a family friendly cooking class the day we are in Civitavecchia.

We are looking for something relaxing and fun to break up the days of touring. Anyone have any recommendations? Everything I have found goes into Rome, which defeats the purpose of relaxing. :)

I found this one in Civitavecchia:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g194743-d1538775-i80204724-Ristorante_Aqua-Civitavecchia_Province_of_Rome_Lazio.html

The other two that I have done classes through are Ciao Laura and Active Gourmet Holidays, but their classes are in Rome.

Edited by brunello22

A few years ago we did a ship's tour to a farm local to Civitavecchia which included a pasta and gnocchi making class then lunch with our own handmade pasta, lovely sauces and wine. We took our kids, they had a great time!

I found this one in Civitavecchia:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g194743-d1538775-i80204724-Ristorante_Aqua-Civitavecchia_Province_of_Rome_Lazio.html

The other two that I have done classes through are Ciao Laura and Active Gourmet Holidays, but their classes are in Rome.

Thank you. I have sent them an email and waiting for a response. This looks perfect for our family. :)