Pick 2

For Ocean View cabins

and higher*

*Cruises 5 days or longer booked more than 30 days prior to sailing

PLUS

Book a cruise sailing in

March or April 2016

Get 50 free photos per cabin**

**Cruises 5 days or longer, includes sizes 8x10 and 6x8. Duplicates not included

• 2 months later...
Can anyone who has sailed and had this promotion give details on how it worked? Thanks in advance.

Carol

Hi, we were in the Haven on the 4/3 sailing. Unfortunately we missed the boarding and restaurant pictures as no photographers were in place on embarkation or in restaurants!! My advise is to stop at every photographer to take pictures before dinner in the Atrium areas, hopefully they are around for dinner for you. With all the places we stopped for pictures we were still short the 50! As you can imagine 43 different poses were plenty!! More than I had in my life LOL.

1 thing, for some reason the picture in Teppanyaki was not included in the package, you had to pay separate?!

the day before you leave just go to your folder and they scan all pictures and give them to you. It would have cost me $350!!!! somebody is going to get framed photos of us!! LOL

Edited by LALAFRANCE
addition

Hi, we were in the Haven on the 4/3 sailing. Unfortunately we missed the boarding and restaurant pictures as no photographers were in place on embarkation or in restaurants!! My advise is to stop at every photographer to take pictures before dinner in the Atrium areas, hopefully they are around for dinner for you. With all the places we stopped for pictures we were still short the 50! As you can imagine 43 different poses were plenty!! More than I had in my life LOL.

1 thing, for some reason the picture in Teppanyaki was not included in the package, you had to pay separate?!

the day before you leave just go to your folder and they scan all pictures and give them to you. It would have cost me $350!!!! somebody is going to get framed photos of us!! LOL

Sounds like somebodies will get pictures of you!:D Thanks for the information. I guess we will have to change our routine of not stopping for pictures! Should be interesting.

We were just on the 4/9 sailing on the Escape and had the photo package as well. Just like others said, Try to stop at as many places as possible to get photos done since 50 photos was a hard number for us to hit. For us they did allow us to get duplicates of a few photos no questions asked as part of the package. On the first day I asked one of the workers in the Photo area what the rules were. The only rule he told me were someone from our state room had to be in the photo. (they did allow us to take 1 photo of my nephew who was not in our room so they seem to be a little flexible). They also said the 50 photos must be purchased on a single transaction but all the photos are collected in a folder throughout the cruse so it was not a big deal. Also a tip would be not to wait until the last day to pick out your photos, we picked up all ours on the 2nd last day and there were hardly any people in the photo area buying photos. The last day in Nassau it was a zoo in the photo area with long lines. With the photo package we were also able to get a usb drive for $20 with all the photos we got with the package. The receipt shows a charge of 349 but they put a credit on the room to offset the charge for the promotion. It also shows if we purchased all the photos individually it would have cost $1047.20 so that just shows you how expensive the photos are if you by them individually. Overall I though it was a nice perk to have, we were able to get some nice family photos that look great for "free".

IMG_1313.jpg.63c7d875a8269a81714270fa27bce9d2.jpg