Celebrity Silhouette April 09, 2017

Ravbo

Hi everyone,

We are Bob & Terry from Florida.

We recently booked this cruise.

We are also doing the April 2 cruise as a b2b.

Celebrity is our cruise line of choice.

Anyone else on this cruise?

Bob

• 7 months later...
Hi everyone,

We are Bob & Terry from Florida.

We recently booked this cruise.

We are also doing the April 2 cruise as a b2b.

Celebrity is our cruise line of choice.

Anyone else on this cruise?

Bob

Ravbo - Bob and Terry - - Hi there!! We are also avid cruisers living in S. FL. We are looking forward to our Spring Break cruise.

Look forward to meeting you both aboard ship. :)

Hi Neil and Jerry,

Yes we are VERRRRY avid cruisers.

We are currently getting ready for our November Panama Canal cruise on Infinity.

This will be our 3rd Panama Canal cruise.

We are doing the April 2 Silhouette so we will already be on board when you arrive.

I did not realize this was a SPRING BREAK cruise.

I was going to saw something suggestive about the possible SPRING BREAK passengers but Terry made me change this post.

Looking forward to meeting you on the cruise.

Bob

Hi Neil and Jerry,

Yes we are VERRRRY avid cruisers.

We are currently getting ready for our November Panama Canal cruise on Infinity.

This will be our 3rd Panama Canal cruise.

We are doing the April 2 Silhouette so we will already be on board when you arrive.

I did not realize this was a SPRING BREAK cruise.

I was going to say something suggestive about the possible SPRING BREAK passengers but Terry made me change this post.

Looking forward to meeting you on the cruise.

Bob

Hi Bob and Terry - Yes, it is alright to mention Spring Break, and Celebrity usually does a great job with the little ones and we prefer a younger party crowd. :p

Spring Break will span over a period of weeks between March and April so it really depends on the District, the City and State, as to who will show up.

You can warm our seats up (the first week) for the Elite Happy Hour!!! :)

We have not done the Panama Canal cruise, as of yet, due to our current schedule, but it is on our list. Our shorter trip is Spring Break and our longer trips are in the summer. We have been travelling to the Eastern and Western Med, Northern Europe, etc.. the past few years.

We look forward to meeting you both. Have a great weekend.:)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys - Ravbo - Terry and Bob... Hope all is well. Hard to believe that that Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. Hopefully we will met others travelling on our Spring Break cruise...

Take care and be well.. See you soon...:)

Edited by neilrr

Hi Neil & Jerry,

Everything is fine here just a little hectic.

We leave on Sunday Nov 20 for San Diego and a Panama Canal Cruise from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday Nov 24. As always happens WORK IS GETTING IN THE WAY OF OUR CRUISES. We are both still working and somehow work issues always seam to come up right before we leave. I get very hyper and need several days to calm down before the cruise starts. This is why we are going to San Diego 4 days before the cruise starts.

I am need the break.

Looking forward to meeting you in April.

Bob

Hi Neil & Jerry,

Everything is fine here just a little hectic.

We leave on Sunday Nov 20 for San Diego and a Panama Canal Cruise from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday Nov 24. As always happens WORK IS GETTING IN THE WAY OF OUR CRUISES. We are both still working and somehow work issues always seam to come up right before we leave. I get very hyper and need several days to calm down before the cruise starts. This is why we are going to San Diego 4 days before the cruise starts.

I am need the break.

Looking forward to meeting you in April.

Bob

Ravbo - Bob and Terry - Glad you are doing well. We both work too and it always gets in the way...:( I also commute 40 miles each way to work - so I can relate.

We hope you have a great Thanksgiving cruise. I also stress myself out - as the devil is always in the details. We always make a folder and take along all of the paperwork.

Calm down all will go well...:) We are off to TX to Jerry's family for Christmas. We look forward to two weeks off for Christmas..

Keep in touch and take care -- See you in April... Have fun and relax...:)

Edited by neilrr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sailing on The Celebrity Silhouette too on April 9. Looking forward to this cruise. :)

Waldy

Hi Waldy: So glad you are joining our group. We are also coordinating the Sail Away party in the main thread for this cruise. We have quite a large group. Hope you can join us. It should be fun.

Look forward to meeting you too...:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! My wife and I will be on this cruise. It has been 2 long years since I've been on a cruise ship (we did a land vacation to Italy last year) and I'm looking forward to being back on the ocean! We hope to meet you guys on the ship!

Hello! My wife and I will be on this cruise. It has been 2 long years since I've been on a cruise ship (we did a land vacation to Italy last year) and I'm looking forward to being back on the ocean! We hope to meet you guys on the ship!

The CC system is not working properly. I will try to write tomorrow... Have a good night.:)

Hi Jen and Kim

Hi Jen and Kim - Since CC changed their system I am having problems and I see others are too, They should have left the system alone - my philosophy - "if it ain't broken don't break it...":D

Jen and Kim - Welcome to our group. We love cruises too. We are going on a TA in June from MIA to Rome. We have a really nice group in the Celebrity Silhouette Roll Call - please join us. We are planning a Sail Away Party at the Mast Bar after Muster Drill and a Slot Pull. We will have the sign-up sheets at the Sail Away Party. Celebrity is also making a M&G for our group (you must sign up through the link CC has to Celebrity). It is very nice and usually the Senior Officers attend. We have about 64 people registered. We hope you will join us. Look forward to meeting you both soon. :)

Edited by neilrr

Hi all -- we found the other thread. Departing two weeks from today and all ready running through the check lists. Mark (my husband) and I (Steve) have sailed together 5 times in 23 years -- we love it but family and pets keep us on shore more then we like. We cruised very similar itinerary on Reflextion two year ago. We generally stay on board in port and take advantage of the peace and quiet (and premium beverage package!)

But we are usually up for adventure.

See everyone in two weeks! Steve

DCA1993- Mark and Steve - Glad you found your way here too... We love tocruise... We do it every chance we get. We understand about family and aredealing with many issues with my parents at this time. I am sure we will allhave a great time. We were on the Reflection last summer in Europe and itwas wonderful. We take care of all of jewelry issues in St. Maarten andsnorkeling in St. John. We have been dealing with several of the jewelers therefor years. It is ALWAYS Jerry's birthday on SpringBreak!!!

See you soon... Neil & Jerry

Hi everyone

Our favorite jeweler is on St Thomas is Ballerina jewelers. They also have stores in St. Martin, however Garish in St. Thomes always takes care of our needs.

They always send a car for us when we are in town.

Usually MELT A CREDIT CARD EVERY VISIT. No problem, you only live once!!!

Bob

Hi everyone

Our favorite jeweler on St Thomas is Ballerina jewelers. They also have stores in St. Martin, however Garish in St. Thomas always takes care of our needs.

They always send a car for us when we are in town.

Usually MELT A CREDIT CARD EVERY VISIT. No problem, you only live once!!!

Bob

Ravbo - Bob and Terry - You are too funny... Jerry usually gets the goodies - because of his B'Day - but this year I told him it is my turn -- and to warm-up that credit card...:D We also had some jewelry issues in Europe last summer -- so I need some repairs and we always handle things in St. Maarten. We will be off the ship EARLY to have all of jewelry issues and new purchases ready by 5PM.. Ha!!!

We have been shopping with Little Sam at Kay's (not the US Kay's) for years. We also like Caribbean Gems downtown (AJ is the salesperson) for color stones - great buys...

See you both soon at the Sail Away Party a week from Sunday... Enjoy your first week... We will be thinking of you...:)