Cruise Documentation

RobinKS

This is not our first cruise, but is our first one without a TA (booked online with RCI). What part of the "Cruise Documents" needs to be printed other than luggage tags and the SetSail Pass?

Usually nothing else. If you have transfers from the cruise line, then there may be vouchers in the cruise docs you might want to print.

In addition to luggage tags, I usually print the page with on Board confirmations which shows dates and times of specialty restaurants, pre paid wifi etc. Just in case there is any issue when on the ship.

I also print the page with Charge Account info. I have been asked for this once in the past, I believe just to confirm the others that I agreed can sign to my account.

I have always booked through Travel agent so I don't Know if this makes a difference. As someone said you can download as PDF to smart phone, tablet etc and I am sure you will be fine.

I am a bit old school and do carry a file with printed copies of important info when on vacation.