Last minute deals from Carnival

timdeb7581

I absolutely could be wrong on this, but I thought Carnival and all of the cruise lines had a list of people for last minute cruises. I would call them and find out if there is such a thing. I bet someplace there is either a web site or something as well that sell last minute deals. I know they do not like to sail with empty cabins so I would definitely try a call.

I phoned Carnival yesterday (Wednesday) for a 13 day cruise leaving on Sunday. I asked to be put on a list to be contacted if the price went down. I was told they don't have lists for that.

I didn't book the cruise as the price seemed high to me even though they are still showing rooms in all categories.

Have you subscribed to Vacations To Go They supposedly offer last minute deals but have never used them. They do send a monthly news letter out with last minute deals. Check it out and maybe it will be good for you. Have a great cruise whatever you choose

Edited by VacationingCharlene

A few years ago we met a couple who live in Fll and were on their 4th cruise that month. They were on ''the list''. We look for them on every cruise we go on.

They are retired and go at a moments notice.

Sent from my ME301T using Forums mobile app