Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley by Air???

pambud96

Trying one more time to find some answers.

I want to do the excursion to Hol Chan and shark ray alley by air from Belize to ambergris cay.

I have found 2 company's who do this, but can not find many reviews. Is there anyone out there that has done this and can give me some advise.

First a little background. We have been to Belize several times, have done a lot of snorkeling tours, been to Caye Caulker for the day. We want something different.

I found the excursions to San Pedro by air. Thought it would be awesome to see the islands from the air. Also never been to Hol Chan.

I KNOW there are excursions there by boat. We really want to do the by air, I just need some good reviews. There are only about 7 reviews that i can find, that is not enough for me to make a decision on.

Thanks in advance, any advice is appreciated.

We will be doing it in a week and a half or so. I will try to post when we return. I booked it through Eco-Tours Belize, seemed pretty reasonable. We are not experienced snorkelers by any means, so hopefully it is not too hard, but it doesn't appear to.

• 3 weeks later...
We will be doing it in a week and a half or so. I will try to post when we return. I booked it through Eco-Tours Belize, seemed pretty reasonable. We are not experienced snorkelers by any means, so hopefully it is not too hard, but it doesn't appear to.

How was your snorkeling tour? We have booked this and wanted to see if yours went well with Eco-Tours.

Just checking to see if you had a good time.