Atlantis and the way cool guys on this board!!

ZIPPER

Guys:

Atlantis vacations are uniquely personal expereinces. For me they involve: grab breakfast, check out the news at the internet cafe, go swimming, eat a seafood lunch at the open air restaurant, get a rush on the zip lines, burn up energy at T-dance, hit the sauna, have a rockin good time at dinner, die laughing at the show, burn up more energy at the party, go skinny dipping . . .

I have had some of the best times of my life at Atlantis, while other times the guys have been a disppointment. Life is all in what you make of it, and it's all in who you share it with. While I share many of the ambivalent feelings about Atlantis that are expressed on this board, life is too short to let this one get by.

This cruise critic board is sooooo cool!!! It's the way the internet used to be. You guys are interesting, diverse, articulate while still be civil and polite. Life is too short to let this one get by.

I received an Atlantis e-mail recently that made reference to the Nov 2006

Atlantis event in Puerto Vallarta. It's the right resort, the right tour compnay, the right town for the ultimate adventure vacation. I plan to sign up for it as soon as possible, and do everything possible to get interesting gay men to come to it. This includes going through my e-mail address book for friends from Atlantis trips past as well as promoting the event every way I can including on this board and elsewhere. I want to be on vacation in a world of fun, adventuresome, interesting gay men, and I want to do it year after year after year. And I intend to make it happen. Who is with me?

Gregg Nelson

Phoenix, Arizona

Archived