Another FTTF question

jenanderic

I have 3 rooms booked but was only able to get 1 FTTF. I understand this only gives that one cabin priority boarding and available room. What about guest service? Can my FTTF cabin go to priority guest services and inquire about our other cabins linked?

I have never been in your exact position, but with that said, I have used FTTF with multiple cabins booked on a few occasions. Judging by my experience, I think the odds are that if you went with YOUR fttf and needed to do something with your child's account in another cabin ( not fttf) that they would take care of all of your business, and not just the one cabin. That being said, I suppose they could send you to the back of the line, but I really doubt it.

Yes that was my thought. I have the FTTF for my husband and I. My parents are in another room, and then my children are in another. (both without FTTF). I want to be able to go to priority guest services if needed for their cabins. That is my favorite part about FTTF! :)
I am hoping FTTF is available again before April so I can get 2 more. Edited by jenanderic

[quote name='jenanderic']Yes that was my thought. I have the FTTF for my husband and I. My parents are in another room, and then my children are in another. (both without FTTF). I want to be able to go to priority guest services if needed for their cabins. That is my favorite part about FTTF! :)
I am hoping FTTF is available again before April so I can get 2 more.[/QUOTE]
Hello jenanderic! I have read on here in the past that people have emailed carnival services and have been able to purchase FTTF while the website said sold out. Perhaps if u explained your situation with the three rooms they may have two available.

Just a thought
Heimey

[quote name='countrygirlcruiser1234']No. When you go to the priority guest services line you have to show your FTTF sticker on your SS card.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking that if there is a problem with a non FTTF cabin or account, can she use her special line to solve their problem so the others won't have to wait in their own line.