Check in times

Sweetness22

Just wondering how check in times work! If I schedule a 10am check in time and I arrive at 11am, do they push us back for being "late". Is the check in time strict? Also do the check in times get limited closer to sail date? Do the times start getting taken and your left with late in the afternoon check in? How does this work? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Sweetness22

Just wondering how check in times work! If I schedule a 10am check in time and I arrive at 11am, do they push us back for being "late". Is the check in time strict? Also do the check in times get limited closer to sail date? Do the times start getting taken and your left with late in the afternoon check in? How does this work? Thanks in advance!

You can arrive anytime after your scheduled time, just not before.

All check in times are capacity controlled, so yes since most people want to get on the ship as soon as possible the early times go first.

If you get a late check in time (say 1:30), you won't be allowed into the terminal building until 1:30. You can drop off your luggage at anytime. There are several restaurants and shops down from the terminal and across the street.

You can always arrive later than the check-in time, just not before it. If you arrive before the scheduled time, they will prevent you from entering the terminal. The times are capacity controlled as to spread out the boarding process.

Dave