Ships excursions

Pendle Witch

90 days out/ just when final payment is due. If you're on the May 29th sailing like me you're about 104 days out,keep a look out in the next week or so and it will go live .....

C

Thank you Crcervelo! I will be on the same cruise as you so guess I'll just have to be patient for another week!!

We booked three excursions last week for a cruise that doesn't departs until August 2.

This leads me to a tangentially related question. There is an excursions we wanted to take in Copenhagen that is listed as a possible offering in Cunard's feature on the cruise, but it's not listed as being offered in the Voyage Personalizer. Is it likely that more excursions will be added as the sailing date nears? Thanks

We recently did Copenhagen on QV. There were a couple of excursions advertised as you described that could no longer run. We wanted to do the Swedish sojourn to Malmo which we were told couldn't run because of border security issues. In general we have found that new excursions do get added occasionally once on board.

Us too. As big fans of The Bridge we were hoping to travel across to Sweden. You do get to see the Oresund Bridge as you sail into Copenhagen. We sailed in at midday so got an excellent view. We did the Complete Copenhagen excursion which took us to a small fishing village on the coast overlooking the Bridge. The trip also includes a tour of the town inc the Mermaid, a visit to and lunch at the Carlsberg Brewery, followed by a river cruise. A very good day.

We met a couple who were independently travelling by train to Malmo for the day but didn't catch them afterwards for an update.

We enquired at the Tour office about which tours would include a view of the bridge and neither of the 2 tour staff had any idea or informed us that we would see it on the sail in. Not impressed so glad we had done our homework.