pre-conceirge hotline?

poona1

hey fellow ncl friends,

what is the number for the pre-concierge hotline I keep hearing about and would love to know who the actual conceirge is gonna be for the breakaway leaving march 6th as I am getting a lot of different answers...

is it adrian, anoop, john or ruth

hey fellow ncl friends,

what is the number for the pre-concierge hotline i keep hearing about and would love to know who the actual conceirge is gonna be for the breakaway leaving march 6th as i am getting a lot of different answers...

Is it adrian, anoop, john or ruth

1-855-625-4283.

As a suite passenger, you should get a letter or email from the pre-Concierge asking what type of pillow you would like, what type of coffee or teas, etc. You can also ask them to make your dining reservations, request certain snacks, ask that your mini-bar be emptied, ask for, as I do, a pitcher of iced water and/or iced tea daily. You can really ask for anything you want, if they can't do it, they will say no. I would suggest bringing the list of things with you to your cruise, as some have said that their requests were not filled when they got to the ship and you can give the list to your Butler. I guess I've been lucky, mine always have been filled.