RCI website issues

beigedog

Just wondering if anyone else is having these problems lately.

Saturday, the website completely lost my parents' login and password information and no amount of resetting passwords would let us back in. Crown and Anchor had to fix that yesterday. Then, when looking at my booked cruise today, it was showing my all of my wife's information under mine in my current reservation. I carefully entered all of my information last Friday in my online check in and today my wife's birth date, sex, occupation and email address was showing under both of our names. After fixing it, I then had to reprint my Set Sail pass, even though everything was showing correct this past weekend.

This kind of thing is so frustrating because the last thing I want is a hassle at the terminal when we get there.

Saturday, the website completely lost my parents' login and password information and no amount of resetting passwords would let us back in. Crown and Anchor had to fix that yesterday. Then, when looking at my booked cruise today, it was showing my all of my wife's information under mine in my current reservation. I carefully entered all of my information last Friday in my online check in and today my wife's birth date, sex, occupation and email address was showing under both of our names. After fixing it, I then had to reprint my Set Sail pass, even though everything was showing correct this past weekend.

This kind of thing is so frustrating because the last thing I want is a hassle at the terminal when we get there.

First thing happened to me when I used my ipad, a week or two ago. Wouldn't accept my password, not even after resetting it. I logged in on a windows computer and password was accepted immediately. Changed it back to my old one on the computer and it worked on my ipad again....

That's Royal's wonderful IT for you :/

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Don't mess with logging in. Use the back door method to complete online check-in:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do