Can kids order off adult MDR menu?

No only can they order off of either menu, sometimes ours would want something not on the menu. If they are able to do it, they will, but it maybe the next day. Years ago, the youngest wanted toasted PBJ's. He got one every night. Go figure. Now, like others have mentioned, they are more open to try new things like sushi, lobster, ect.

My kids 10 and 8 get spoiled with the lobster and such that they get on the cruises. When we are on land we have to remind them that they can not order the expensive items.

My youngest has started saying that she has expensive tastes, thanks to all the cruises. She says she doesn't want chicken nuggets, she wants chateaubriand or prime rib. :rolleyes: The last time we ate in a restaurant, all three kids wanted something off the adult menu. I blame Carnival. :D

My youngest has started saying that she has expensive tastes, thanks to all the cruises. She says she doesn't want chicken nuggets, she wants chateaubriand or prime rib. :rolleyes: The last time we ate in a restaurant, all three kids wanted something off the adult menu. I blame Carnival. :D

Lol. My daughter was whining about how she didn't like the kids' menu last night at a restaurant. My mom told me "I think your kids are spoiled from all of those cruises!"