Sailing an older ship!

bizzybee902

Thank you all for your comments. I am really a positive person so I will be going into this with the understanding that this is a smaller older ship. Im super excited about the old menu. Like many of you have stated I will be hitting aft by the lido. Thanks again. Look out for my Fantasy review! Three days and counting! I think its time to pack :eek::cool:

Hey guys! I'm booked on the Fantasy on Monday. I went from the Breeze to the Pride and now the Fantasy. Are there any specific things you enjoy most or secret places you enjoy when you sail an older ship? I'm looking forward to the older menu. I was not a fan of American Table. I really would like to try the Bitter and Blanc. I'm counting down the days to spring break fun. Thus far I plan to hit the piano bar also and have to Tea.

You are in for a big downgrade.

You are in for a big downgrade.

I dont think so. I honestly care more for the ports than the ship. I love the inside cabins. Luckily the ocean view was comparable to what I paid for the Breeze (great pack and go rate). As long as I have food and a bed I'm happy.