Adventure OTS JS to aft JS?

I am currently booked in JS 9580 on Adventure of the Seas, but noticed that 7394, 7392 and 7694 are available. I have heard that the aft rooms might be preferable...should I switch? And if so, to which of the three?

I am currently booked in JS 9580 on Adventure of the Seas, but noticed that 7394, 7392 and 7694 are available. I have heard that the aft rooms might be preferable...should I switch? And if so, to which of the three?

Those three are all absolutely equal in my eyes. No bad choice. Go for it.

We had 7394 and it was pretty good for three adults. A bit of noise week 2 from the upstairs Family Suite, but nothing major. Nice size balcony with two loungers and a little cafe size table with two chairs plus plenty of storage space.

Thank you for the quick replies! I'm mildly concerned that the views won't be as good as it looks like they sit back away from the water a bit...am I wrong? I do like the idea of the larger balcony. The obstruction isn't a problem?