Maho AND orient beach.

ALLY17

Reading all the posts about construction and delays with traffic has me a little concerned..

For those that have been recently, do you think it's possible to take the bus to maho, stay for a little to see the planes and then cab it to orient? We dock at 7am and leave at 4pm.

Reading all the posts about construction and delays with traffic has me a little concerned..

For those that have been recently, do you think it's possible to take the bus to maho, stay for a little to see the planes and then cab it to orient? We dock at 7am and leave at 4pm.

Where abouts is the construction going on?

Maho is better around noon. Do you have your heart set on Orient? Mullet the beach to Maho is a very nice beach and you avoid a lot of time in a car with this combo.

Where abouts is the construction going on?

Maho is better around noon. Do you have your heart set on Orient? Mullet the beach to Maho is a very nice beach and you avoid a lot of time in a car with this combo.

Not quite sure where but I've heard it could take up to 2 hours to get back on a terrible day from orient beach when it's normally only 30 minutes! I will look into mullet! Thank you so much!

Not quite sure where but I've heard it could take up to 2 hours to get back on a terrible day from orient beach when it's normally only 30 minutes! I will look into mullet! Thank you so much!

The traffic back ups are from the Mullet - Maho end of the island. Traffic and bridge openings and accidents can cause back ups. The east side of the island where Orient is generally does not have those same issues.

The traffic back ups are from the Mullet - Maho end of the island. Traffic and bridge openings and accidents can cause back ups. The east side of the island where Orient is generally does not have those same issues.

Won't be in st Maarten till April 15!! Crossing my fingers that it will be done and over with!

Hello, we have just come back from the Caribbean and we went to Mullet beach first but took a taxi for $8 pp each way only because 5 ships in and thought it would be easiest. Mullet is a lovely beach, if you like snorkling the left hand side by the rocks was great. You can hire snorkel gear on the beach. You can walk around the road to Maho and takes about 10 mins. There was a delay driving over and took nearly 1 HR but only 35 mins coming back even though there was a car accident, fortunately we could drive around this by using a driveway. But we did leave by 1.30 so as to not be caught up in traffic.