Royal Princess D 207 Dolphin deck

harfield

Can anyone advise me if there is a service door opposite room D207 Dolphin Deck. We have booked this room but now it appears that there is a door that shows on the Deck Plan. We were on the Royal 2 years ago on deck 9 but cant remember this room. We had a service door opposite us on another cruise ship and it was very noisy in the middle of the night from staff going in and out all times of the night. Dont want this again.

We were in D149 in January/February this year, which is close to D207. We did have a service door a little to the right of our door as we exited the room. It was access to a crew stairway and was used a fair amount, but not during the middle of the night. Actually, I believe there was some visiting crew or relatives staying a few rooms closer to the bow from us and they used it the most. Occasionally, staff from the SPA would also use it. D207 is a little further away and might be alright. Seems like there was a second door in the area, but I don't recall seeing it used.

Mike