50 Bonus free photos

LALAFRANCE

Anytime you see a NCL photographer you may get you picture taken, and they will keep a file for you to choose from towards the end of the cruise.

(WE had a hard time taking/choosing 20 free pics.)

BTW, You can also choose ANY photos in the gallery, in case you see gift pics for friends, ...or good looking pax you want to remember.:p

Is this a PERK or a paid thing...or a freebee?
Not sure what the difference is between a PERK and a freebie, but this was a promotional offer (on top of the Free at Sea promo/perks/freebie/whatever you want to call them) valid during the last week of January 2015, and only for March/April 2015 sailings.

FYI you don't have to choose 50 different pics if you don't have that many that you like. You can get duplicates of some if you want (ie if you want to give kids pics to grandparents). Just stop by before debarkation morning and let them know which ones you want reprinted and they should be ready by the time you get off.

FYI you don't have to choose 50 different pics if you don't have that many that you like. You can get duplicates of some if you want (ie if you want to give kids pics to grandparents). Just stop by before debarkation morning and let them know which ones you want reprinted and they should be ready by the time you get off.

That would be wonderful if you could get doubles!!! I was under the impression that duplicates were not included though. What ship were you on?

That would be wonderful if you could get doubles!!! I was under the impression that duplicates were not included though. What ship were you on?

Really? That's weird. I would ask. This was on the Epic when we had a photo package of 20 pics per person (so 40 pics)

Just returned from the Star on 3-13-16. Got the 50 free photo package from TA at time of booking. When we got on board I went to the photo gallery and ask details. They had us on a list of passengers that had gotten a free photo package with their booking. Turns out my wife and I each had 50 photos for a total of 100. We were told to come to the Atruim each evening and have all the different photographers take our picture. We had other family members on the cruise that did not have the free photo package. We were told that the "only stipulation was that either my wife or myself had to be in the picture". During the week we had pictures taken 3 different nites. On Friday we went and picked out the ones we liked, had duplicates made for other family members and the total cost was $0. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF THE CRUISE AS IT WAS VERY BUSY. It took us over an hour to choose our pics and they have to scan each one seperately during check out. The pictures turned beautifully and my wife had fun when got home. Hope this helps

Edited by vstar1100

We had 40 prints with the All Inclusive plan last summer on Getaway. We absolutely were allowed to get doubles.

And we did!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just returned from the Star on 3-13-16. Got the 50 free photo package from TA at time of booking. When we got on board I went to the photo gallery and ask details. They had us on a list of passengers that had gotten a free photo package with their booking. Turns out my wife and I each had 50 photos for a total of 100. We were told to come to the Atruim each evening and have all the different photographers take our picture. We had other family members on the cruise that did not have the free photo package. We were told that the "only stipulation was that either my wife or myself had to be in the picture". During the week we had pictures taken 3 different nites. On Friday we went and picked out the ones we liked, had duplicates made for other family members and the total cost was $0. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF THE CRUISE AS IT WAS VERY BUSY. It took us over an hour to choose our pics and they have to scan each one seperately during check out. The pictures turned beautifully and my wife had fun when got home. Hope this helps

Did they charge you for the photo packages and then refund them?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Did they charge you for the photo packages and then refund them?

WE had a package of 20 pics.

When we picked up some group photos at the photo shop gallery early, to hand out to fellow CC members 4 days in to the cruise, we were charged.

When we picked up our final package at the end of the cruise, the charge was then deleted. (weird)

The Photo Shop Supervisor said the transaction was necessary for their record keeping.

Edited by $hip$hape

Sorry if this is somewhat off-topic, but can anyone tell me if there are other photo packages available once onboard, besides the three listed for sale on the NCL website? We are on the Getaway in May.

Thanks.