Daylight savings time-- changing time in ports?

ajmj

Hi everyone. We will be on the Allure March 20-27 and have a private excursion planned in Cozumel. I just researched the time in Cozumel and it is an hour behind Ft. Lauderdale. Does anyone know if we will change time that day while in port, or do we keep out clocks the same? I know we have done both on prior cruises.

Thanks!

Hi everyone. We will be on the Allure March 20-27 and have a private excursion planned in Cozumel. I just researched the time in Cozumel and it is an hour behind Ft. Lauderdale. Does anyone know if we will change time that day while in port, or do we keep out clocks the same? I know we have done both on prior cruises.

Thanks!

It's unpredictable whether the Captain will change ship time or not.

However, Royal has stated that the pre-cruise published itinerary uses local times.

Thanks Bob! We don't want to arrive late for our chocolate tasting in Cozumel... That would be horrible! Big disclaimer on the website that ships time may be different than local time.

Thanks Bob! We don't want to arrive late for our chocolate tasting in Cozumel... That would be horrible! Big disclaimer on the website that ships time may be different than local time.

Slightly off topic - but my mom and I very much enjoyed the chocolate tasting in Cozumel. Have fun!