Clubs before 10pm

katmom69

Hi Everyone!!

My family is getting ready for our first cruise on the Ecstasy. We have 5 from 18 and under. I saw somewhere (I think on the Carnival Forums) that those under 18 are allowed to be in the clubs until 10pm. Has anyone had their kids in the clubs with them before that time? If you have, did you feel comfortable having them in there?

Thanks everyone :)

kim

By club I think you are talking about the Disco. Not really much gets happening there prior to 10. Karaoke is held in one and would be fine for those under 18. There's lots else going on in the evenings. Our kids always preferred to hang out with others their own age after dinner.

If you have late seating you are hardly done with dinner at 10. I do not recall the clubs really doing much before 1030 or 11. There is SO much for those kids to do and they have their own club and you probably won't be able to drag them away from that! much more age appropriate. Usually there is a deck party or movie at that time as well where many of the kids can be found.

From Carnival's FAQs:

Lounges, Shows and the Dance Club

Guests under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult in all public areas of the ship.

Guests under the age of 18 must vacate the dance club by 10:00pm.

Guests under the age of 18 may not attend the Late Night Shows, which are "R" rated.