Recent Pride Cruisers.......

happy cruzin

The next night was another sea day and I did not take pictures. The last night (Friday) was also another sea day and our 2nd formal night. I didn't take pictures then either. Failure! lol They did offer prime rib on the 2nd formal night, baked onion soup, & caprese salad, but that's about all I can remember.

American Table/Feast was fine and the food was pretty good. I don't understand what people are complaining about. Not having a tablecloth most nights was fine and not a big deal. They do make you reuse your silverware now instead of giving you new forks for each course. The bread basket had some yummy selections in it and it was nice having a carafe of water on the table.

Hope my photos are somewhat helpful! :)

The next night was another sea day and I did not take pictures. The last night (Friday) was also another sea day and our 2nd formal night. I didn't take pictures then either. Failure! lol They did offer prime rib on the 2nd formal night, baked onion soup, & caprese salad, but that's about all I can remember.

American Table/Feast was fine and the food was pretty good. I don't understand what people are complaining about. Not having a tablecloth most nights was fine and not a big deal. They do make you reuse your silverware now instead of giving you new forks for each course. The bread basket had some yummy selections in it and it was nice having a carafe of water on the table.

Hope my photos are somewhat helpful! :)

Thank you so very much for taking the time to do all of this! Remembering to take the pics, then upload the pics and make comments - all while you are on vacation - it's mighty kind! We're boarding this Friday for 8 days! EXCITED

One quick question...the menu you posted that showed Port of Call Eastern Carribbean...was that the day you would have gone to Grand Turk?

The eastern Caribbean menu was done on what would have been a sea day on the original itinerary. Maybe it was what they would have served on grand turk day since we ended up with 4 sea days instead of 3.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk