NCL Getaway - May 1st - Cabin Assignment Question

puglover13

Hi everyone,

This is my first time cruising on NCL and first time with a guaranteed cabin. Has anyone had any experience with having a guaranteed room and friends with an assigned? I am wondering if they ended up placing you near them. I am in a balcony guaranteed, so I am not concerned at all. Just curious. Thanks! :)

Edited by puglover13

Hi there! We are traveling with family members, so a total of 3 cabins. Two of us originally had inside rooms, 1 had oceanview and we all later upgraded to guaranteed balcony. We were all assigned our cabins at different times, mine being the last assigned, approximately 2 1/2 weeks prior to sailing (we leave on the 3rd of April). We were assigned deck 8 and the other 2 were assigned deck 12. Hope that helps.

Hi there! We are traveling with family members' date=' so a total of 3 cabins. Two of us originally had inside rooms, 1 had oceanview and we all later upgraded to guaranteed balcony. We were all assigned our cabins at different times, mine being the last assigned, approximately 2 1/2 weeks prior to sailing (we leave on the 3rd of April). We were assigned deck 8 and the other 2 were assigned deck 12. Hope that helps.[/quote']

Thank you!! I am anxiously waiting for the assignment!! Only 41 days until I cruise! But who's counting! :)

We just returned from the Getaway yesterday. We had a large family group going (12 people). A few had room numbers assigned and one couple did not. They ended up getting a room right next to ours.

We were all deck 10, balcony.

Wow! That's awesome! Thanks for a little glimpse of hope! :)

Did you get assigned to one of cheaper cabins?

I originally booked a studio. My friends booked an assigned balcony. I upgraded to a guaranteed balcony. I was just wondering if I had a chance of getting an assignment near my friends.....I am good either way, well because I will be in a balcony. :)