Bear store

honybunyyy

I read somewhere that there's a bear store on board the legend, similar to build a bear. Is this true and does anyone have any info on it?:rolleyes:

Oh heavens do I have information since my son's were 2 and 8 when they started cruising, and have done basically at least one cruise per year since. The youngest is now 11, and this past year was the first time he DIDN'T want one. When we moved and downsized in August we parted with 7 of the 9 of them! We had everything from Bears to Dogs to Monkeys to Lions - each with their own outfit, in addition to the t-shirt they can color.

It is done on one or two sea days in Camp - usually around 1 or 2pm. I recommend they go early in the cruise so they have a buddy to sleep with when traveling. We told the kids this was the plan up front and they were very excited. Plan on spending about $35-40 and 30+ minutes to stuff (parent really needs to do this to get it crammed in there good) while child colors the t-shirt, picks out the name and gets the certificate. This makes for great fun and great memories.

Oh heavens do I have information since my son's were 2 and 8 when they started cruising, and have done basically at least one cruise per year since. The youngest is now 11, and this past year was the first time he DIDN'T want one. When we moved and downsized in August we parted with 7 of the 9 of them! We had everything from Bears to Dogs to Monkeys to Lions - each with their own outfit, in addition to the t-shirt they can color.

It is done on one or two sea days in Camp - usually around 1 or 2pm. I recommend they go early in the cruise so they have a buddy to sleep with when traveling. We told the kids this was the plan up front and they were very excited. Plan on spending about $35-40 and 30+ minutes to stuff (parent really needs to do this to get it crammed in there good) while child colors the t-shirt, picks out the name and gets the certificate. This makes for great fun and great memories.

That's what I was looking for. I want to take my grand daughter when we go to Alaska and as there is only one sea day, that will be the one.

Thanks so much for the information, she'll be 2 1/2 so this will be great.

:p