Atlantis 5 hrs availability to book on board (Allure)

sportmorgan

Yes, I know it's a waste of money with such a short time in port, but family is set on going. We cruise early June. I was hoping to wait and book on board to use OBC....is there any chance this excursion would sell out. It is on day 2 of the cruise so would have to book first thing upon boarding I guess.

Yes, I know it's a waste of money with such a short time in port, but family is set on going. We cruise early June. I was hoping to wait and book on board to use OBC....is there any chance this excursion would sell out. It is on day 2 of the cruise so would have to book first thing upon boarding I guess.

Check to see how many ships are in while you are in port (http://www.cruisett.com). If there are 4 or more, there's a chance of selling out.. Early June is also a heavy time for graduation parties, so the property may be at high capacity as well

Keep in mind, the waterpark doesn't open until 10am, (Pools start opening at 9am).. So that may cut into your time as well.

Edited by scubagirrl