Upgrade promotion booking issue

ClassicalSax

The cruise I'm interested in currently has an upgrade promotion option. I understand you can't take the upgrade promo and the Voyagers club discount at the same time. However, it won't let me book the upgrade promotion price with the Voyagers club info that automatically fills in when I'm logged in. The only way to book the upgrade price appears to be to select that no VC members are in the cabin - that doesn't seem quite right. It should let you continue to book the promo price and just not apply the VC discount, but still retain the VC status info no ?:confused: I've never booked with MSC so perhaps there is another way to do this that I'm not aware?

The cruise I'm interested in currently has an upgrade promotion option. I understand you can't take the upgrade promo and the Voyagers club discount at the same time. However, it won't let me book the upgrade promotion price with the Voyagers club info that automatically fills in when I'm logged in. The only way to book the upgrade price appears to be to select that no VC members are in the cabin - that doesn't seem quite right. It should let you continue to book the promo price and just not apply the VC discount, but still retain the VC status info no ?:confused: I've never booked with MSC so perhaps there is another way to do this that I'm not aware?

Phoning is best with MSC.

Call them.