Correlation of RCI and MSC Loyalty Points

I have been absent from anything to do with cruising and/or cruiselines for quite some time. I noticed in another thread there seems to be some correlation between RCI and MSC when it comes to loyalty reward points. How and when did this come about?

Please enlighten me and bring me up to speed on this.

I have been absent from anything to do with cruising and/or cruiselines for quite some time. I noticed in another thread there seems to be some correlation between RCI and MSC when it comes to loyalty reward points. How and when did this come about?

Please enlighten me and bring me up to speed on this.

Here is the program:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Loyalty-Match-Program.aspx

Here is a thread on the MSC forum with some info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2294341

Thanks so much for the information. I will be able to register both my Crown and Anchor and my Captain's Club data although I think I'll wait until after my next RCI cruise when I will have advanced to the Diamond level before doing so. :)

Thanks so much for the information. I will be able to register both my Crown and Anchor and my Captain's Club data although I think I'll wait until after my next RCI cruise when I will have advanced to the Diamond level before doing so. :)

Good idea, because I don't think Royal Emerald goes to the highest MSC level like Royal Diamond does.