Adventure - MTD

I will be cruising on Adventure in June and we have MTD. What is a good time to make our nightly reservation so we still have time to see the shows? Also our TA has given us a complimentary specialty dining. She said i need to book this once on board and can't do it prior. Is that correct?. I want to make sure I don't book it on a night where the main dining room isn't serving lobster or a fabulous seafood meal...lol Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I will be cruising on Adventure in June and we have MTD. What is a good time to make our nightly reservation so we still have time to see the shows? Also our TA has given us a complimentary specialty dining. She said i need to book this once on board and can't do it prior. Is that correct?. I want to make sure I don't book it on a night where the main dining room isn't serving lobster or a fabulous seafood meal...lol Any suggestions?

Shows are timed to be convenient for the traditional dining times of 6pm and 8:30pm.

We had a complimentary dining perk from our TA a couple of times, and we also had to book the dining onboard.

Last year we had specialty dining from our TA. Yes, it's true, you must book onboard, but there won't be any problems getting reservations. Get the tiramisu when you go...it's so good!

Just a little bit of advice. Make sure to print and bring a copy of your invoice from your TA. Royal initially stated that they had no record of my OBC and free dining from my TA once I was onboard. It was quickly remedied because I had my invoice and contract proving my benefits.

Have a great cruise.